The Court handles all civil traffic offenses, ordinance violations and some juvenile offenses within the corporate Town limits of Huachuca City. The Court issues Orders of Protection (victims of domestic violence) and Injunctions Against Harassment.

If you are under the age of 18, you must appear in court on the date and time indicated on your ticket and by accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Interpreters are available for Huachuca City Magistrate Court or visit Arizona Supreme Court’s Spanish Translated Page.


Judge Keith Barth, Primary

Judge Ann Lund, Alternate


500 Gonzales Blvd
Huachuca City, AZ 85616


Phone: 520-456-1080

Fax: 520-456-2230

Civil Traffic Offenses

You may be eligible for Defensive Driving class and have a civil traffic charge dismissed. You may also handle the matter by mail. You should have received an information card with your ticket.

  • Option 1 – Attend a Defensive Driving Program. If you qualify, the following information applies to only one eligible charge. When you complete the course, you have no fine to pay, you do not have to appear in Court and no points will be placed on your driving record. To enroll call 1-888-334-5565 or visit
  • Option 2 – Admit the offense(s) on the ticket in three different ways:
    • (b) Pay the fine at the service counter of the Court between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday
    • (c) Appear before the Judge on your court date
  • Option 3 – To deny the offense by mail, follow the instructions on the information card.

Failure to Comply

If you fail to complete one of the three options above on or before the court date shown on a civil traffic ticket, the court will enter a default judgement against you. A civil sanction will be imposed, and your driver’s license may remain suspended until the civil sanction and late fees are paid to the court.

Criminal Traffic Offense

You must appear in court on the date and time indicated. Failure to do so may result in a warrant for your arrest. If you are charged with a criminal offense and fail to appear, you may be arrested.

Financial Obligation

If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of the court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you.